– I just need to get some basic chain link fence specifications guidelines, and for determining what type of chain link to use for various applications.
CLFMI Product Manual (CLF-PM0610)
This 32-page guidebook provides the user with the nationally-recognized standards of quality for chain link fence fabric and framework. References all applicable ASTM and federal standards.
CLICK HERE to directly access the CLFMI GUIDE FOR SPECIFYING COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, AND SECURITY CHAIN LINK FENCE AND GATES ( Contract Section 32 31 13) part of the manual
CLICK HERE to go directly to the Drawings part of the manual (this should take them to page 10 (actual page, not numbered page) of the Product Manual pdf)
– I want to find out what to do in varying climates (will wind speeds affect what types of chain link fencing to specify?)
Wind Load Guide for the Selection of Line Post Spacing and Size (WLG2445) 32-page guide for architects, specifiers, and engineers with information on the factors that influence the size and spacing of line posts. Includes 12 tables to help determine appropriate line post spacings in various wind load conditions.
– I need guidelines for security fencing projects.
Security Fencing Recommendations (CLF-SFR0111) This guide provides the answers to questions about which chain link fencing systems to use for various levels of perimeter security. Includes references to applicable ASTM & Federal specifications and sample installation drawings
– I need to get some credible testing data to show my clients what kind of protection security grade chain link fence can provide.
Tested and Proven Performance of Security Grade Chain (CLF- TP0211) With this newly-released 12-page report, security and fence professionals have the information and test data needed to specify and select security grade chain link fence systems based on the time required for forced entry penetration or its ability to protect people and property from vehicular impact. These testing results provide the data to make a well informed, logical decision.
– I need a quality control checklist to be sure my clients are getting the best quality fencing system.
Field Inspection Guide (CLF-FIG 0111) The guide that gives installers and inspectors a handy list of inspection procedures, guidelines and standards. Includes a “tear off” report form.
– I’ve been involved with a great project that uses chain link fence materials in a really unique way. I want information on the CLFMI Design Award.
CLFMI Les Grube Memorial Design Award Information (CLF-LGA0111) The information needed to apply for the Les Grube Memorial design award, given for the most unique use of chain link fence products in a commercial or industrial project.
– I need to talk to someone about a specific project.
If the answer to your questions isn’t available on our Web site, contact one of the fence industry professionals who are available to assist you with your project. Phone numbers and email links are provided. Click here