1. ESTABLISHING AND UPGRADING PERIMETER SECURITY TO INCREASE INTRUSION DETERRENCE
While chain link has always been the perimeter security system of choice for the aviation industry, today’s chain link provides newly-developed choices in fabric sizes, coatings and configurations, accompanying framework and accessory products. These systems have been tested to the highest levels, and manufacturing facilities are strategically located throughout North America to provide the widest range of options for solving today’s – and tomorrow’s – perimeter security problems.
Some examples of the current options available for use on high-security projects are:
• 1/2” 9 gauge & 3/8” 11 gauges: Deter climbing and very time consuming to cut thru, provides a level of impact resistance. Visually intimidating. *Excellent ASTM F2781 test results
• 1 3/4” 6 gauge: Harder to climb, adds cutting delay time for airports, prisons, higher security level for electrical generating, transmission and substations, chemical plants, refineries. Visually intimidating.
• 2” 6 gauges: Deters cutting in areas more subjected to break-ins; reduces the threat of pedestrian trespassing and animal intrusion.
• 2” 9 gauges: Proven effective for perimeter protection for airports, electrical generating, transmission and substations, refineries, chemical plants, military & government installations, interior partitions